Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Beginning, a very good place to start.

It occurred to me as I was sitting on my couch this afternoon, trapped under a peacefully sleeping baby, (trapped, because the rule with sleeping babies at my house is that you don't wake them) that I should start a blog. 

Why a blog? Why does anyone blog? To get information out into the world wide web. To vent about this, that, and the other. Oh man, "the other" gets a lot of gossip. There are endless possible reasons for one to start a blog. Being positioned on the precipice of my blog, who can say what it will evolve itself into? A few things I can tell you with certainty: I'm a mom, and I'm a crafter. My girls (5 years and 6 months) take up most of my time, and my husband, Nick, is lucky enough to get the rest. You'll likely hear them mentioned from time to time. I'm active on Ravelry and spend 99.9% of my time there in the HPKCHC. I go by elizabethsmommy, and you may add me if you'd like. I'd be lying if I said I won't post pictures of yarn, or projects I'm working on. 


Oh look, there's some now.
I also tend a garden, bake, sing, and various other things. I tend to be a jack of all trades and a master of none.

I can also tell you what you won't find here: drama. At least I hope not. 

Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Now that I know you're making an Elsa sweater, this picture makes a lot more sense.

    ReplyDelete